MasterCard Manager, Marketing Consultant, Advisors in Frankfurt, Germany
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Marketing Consultant, Advisors
Are you a creative and passionate marketeer, do you enjoy developing meaningful campaigns to communicate the value of digital products, do you thrive working in teams and partnering with clients to drive innovation and impact? If you said “yes”, Mastercard Data & Services is looking for people like you to join our growing team. Speak to us to find out more about the engaging and impactful career opportunities in marketing consulting with Mastercard’s Data & Services team!
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. We combine marketing and management consulting with our rich data assets and in-house technology to provide our clients with powerful strategic insights and recommendations.
While specializing in the payments industry and providing strategic support to financial services clients, Mastercard Data & Services also works closely with major retailers, fintechs, and other enterprises, leveraging data and insights garnered from within and beyond its network. We are looking for passionate and talented professionals, who share our vision for impactful consulting, to join us and take a leading role in shaping the growth of our team.
Make an Impact as Manager, Marketing Consultant (Managing Consultant, Advisors)
As a Marketing Consultant, you will have the opportunity to actively contribute to client engagements across a range of industries and types of projects:
• Contributes towards the development of creative strategies and programs for large, strategically important regional and global clients
• Independently identifies client challenges and propose highly meaningful, creative and efficient solutions
• Understands immediate clients’ needs and agenda to provide creative input into project
• Design client internal and external campaigns, thinking about effective stakeholder alignment, inhouse or agency creative development through to implementation
• Develops day-to-day working relationship with clients
• Structures end-to-end project delivery and identifies engagement risks proactively
• Supports intellectual capital development from client work and incorporate insights from related intellectual capital/project initiatives
• Contributes to proposal preparation
• Identifies client challenges and brings ideas on opportunities to the attention of managers
In supporting the problem-solving process to drive high-value decisions, you will work closely with team members of various levels and contribute to the firm's intellectual capital and solution development. At Mastercard, you are expected to not only have a tremendous impact in transforming our clients, but also have a leading role in shaping the organization’s future.
Bring your Passion and Expertise
We recruit for and value the following core competencies:
• Passion: Actively seeks responsibility and takes pride in guiding project teams towards delivering the highest quality results and recommendations to our clients.
• Problem Solving: Leads teams to identify the most critical aspects of a problem, and guides team to business-focused solutions and recommendations that drive client value. Initiates changes to project direction where required, and able to decide and act without the total picture.
• Analytic Excellence: Demonstrates a strong aptitude for structured problem solving and quantitative skills, and leads team to effective and efficient technical capability usage regardless of context.
• Project Management: Clear interest in project delivery with business clients, and intuition for the way that companies make decisions.
• Client Management: Inspire client confidence through timely and reliable execution, and develop stakeholder management plans to align priorities and address support and resistance.
• Communication and Presence: Leads composition of complete deliverables and other written communication, and demonstrates an ability to communicate verbally in a wide range of complex scenarios and up to senior management levels.
• Teamwork: Motivates medium size teams or key workstreams on large engagements to produce superior quality deliverables while creating an open collaboration environment for all levels, with a will to win attitude.
• Undergraduate or master’s degree
• Marketing experience in the areas of digital, financial services or agency marketing
• Experience in agency management, experience managing teams
• Creative mindset combined with structured approaches to develop appropriate marketing solutions for client needs
• Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and German
• Demonstrated ability to build trust-based relationships with both junior- and • Experience directly managing multiple people across multiple projects
•Experience as a people manager
• Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of which they are applying for a position, as well as eligible to apply for travel visas as required by travel needs.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-126472