MasterCard Manager, Account Management in Frankfurt, Germany
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Account Management
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments sector. We power payments and provide products and services for individuals and industries all around the world. Our people, technology, data and brand provide the capabilities that drive our success. We believe in connecting people to priceless possibilities.
As a company, we know that our success is driven by the skills, experience, integrity and mindset of the talent we hire. By building an inclusive, world-class culture, our employees have once-in-a-career opportunities to be a part of teams that have a greater impact on our community and our world. We invite you to join our team to find out how you too can start something priceless.
The German Markets team is looking for a Key Account Manager to drive our customer experience strategy forward, by consistently innovating and problem-solving. You are an entrepreneurial leader and will become part of the financial renovation and transformation currently happening in the financial industry. As the Account Manager, you will work with the payment segment leaders of your key account, focusing on managing existing customer relationships and partner with the customer to deliver customized solutions and comprehensive consulting support. You have a successful sales track record and like selling technology focused business solutions.
• Delivers against sales and net revenue targets
• Analyses customer’s business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis Designs strategies and messaging for customers
• Customer relationship on various levels
• Responsible for steering all day to day business matters like franchise management, technical projects, product implementation
• Responsible for joint and aligned development planning with his customers including account strategy and product planning
• Working in a strong team
All About You:
• Comprehensive experience executing and managing sales strategies for large accounts and complex opportunities
• Track record in achieving sales targets and building customer relationships
• Loves new technology and has worked in the IT or Payment Industry
• Knowledge of MasterCard's core products is an advantage
• Strong analytical capabilities
• German and English business fluent
• Experienced in MS office suite
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-117536