MasterCard Analyst/Junior Marketing Product Management Europe in Frankfurt, Germany
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Analyst/Junior Marketing Product Management Europe
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better business results.
The Data & Services organization is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include payments-focused consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business Test & Learn experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
Within the Data & Services organization, Managed Services places Mastercard in the heart of our customers’ B2C and B2B marketing strategies. Our vision is to become the partner of choice for Issuers and Merchants leveraging our solutions to drive our Client’s most profitable customer engagements and Mastercard preference.
The Managed Services business is a product centric organization focused on developing, commercializing, managing, and enhancing differentiated offerings that leverage data and marketing technology to accelerate clients’ marketing performance and business outcomes.
We are looking for passionate and talented junior professionals, who share our vision for data-driven marketing products to join us and take a leading role in shaping the growth of our team.
Become a junior marketing product manager and support the EU Managed Services Lead and his team to productize marketing services that create value for our clients. These products span across the full product lifecycle, from Acquisition to Spend Optimization.
As part of the Managed Services EU product team, you will
• Apply digital marketing knowledge, experience, and expertise to the creation of data-driven scalable Acquisition, Activation and Spend Optimization marketing products – including internal and external data leverage, marketing strategies, channels, technologies, and measurement
• Contribute to product strategy; help to define blueprints, constructs, and roadmaps, customer experience, Go-to-market development, delivery & operations, KPIs and reporting, business case & product P&L
• Identify, leverage, and embed digital, marketing and marketing technology (mar-tech) needs, requirements, and capabilities into the product value proposition
• Support the regional EU product team to regionalize global product solutions
• Contribute to bundling of Managed Service products with other D&S and Mastercard Core products
• Create and adapt products for priority customer segments – Financial Institutions, Fintechs, Merchants, Small Business, Government
• develop and support sales enablement / training materials and delivery blueprints and requirements to ensure consistent and scalable go-to-market and execution
• Extract learnings through feedback loops to inform product enhancements, commercialization & optimization opportunities
• Ensure full compliance with legal, regulatory and data privacy requirements for all initiatives
• Be a digital marketing SME and contribute to thought leadership on marketing products
All About You
• Expertise in Digital Marketing and Martech products and platforms
• First experience defining products and executing product launches
• First experience in product packaging, pricing, and enablement
• Business and analytical acumen
• Marketing experience with key focus on digital marketing in leading digital agencies, financial institutions, or leading global merchant verticals
• Strong in building relationships and managing stakeholders
• Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills, excellent communication and presentation skills
• Experience managing marketing products preferred
• Highly collaborative, able to simplify and not afraid to take thoughtful risks
• Self-motivated; superior personal accountability to get the job done; thrives in a fast-paced environment
• A hustling, entrepreneurial attitude and energy, enthusiasm, grit, resilience, pragmatism, and an attitude that values momentum over perfection
• Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
• Comfortable to travel
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-127460