MasterCard Senior Analyst, Chief of Staff Support in Etiler Istanbul, Turkey
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Analyst, Chief of Staff Support
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
Reporting to the Division President Turkey and Commonwealth of Independent States, the Primary Purpose of the role of Senior Analyst, Chief of Staff Support is to work as a Chief of Staff to the Division President.
• Together with Segment leads ensure all objectives are well thought through, with the aggregation of these plans and potentially exceeding on delivery of the overall business targets.
• Define project and manage the design and enhancement of dashboards and other Business Intelligence tools that will help address specific information needs to drive performance improvement and guide business decisions in a particular area.
• Compile research from multiple primary and secondary sources
• Translate data into metrics, dashboards and management reporting packages providing analytical summary that incorporates performance against key performance indicators, business objectives and SLA's
• Deliver custom data analyses and ad-hoc reports as requested, selecting approaches that appropriately convey complex information in a user-friendly format
• Support in the coordination and management of the different business forums including preparation of relevant materials and delivery of post meeting actions. (Regional quarterly reviews, creating Strategy document, Monthly leadership meetings, Quarterly townhalls & any adhoc requests),
• Jointly, with the account managers and segment leads, provide regular performance updates, and appropriate escalations, when necessary, to enable the company to take timely corrective action and remove execution obstacles.
• Work with key stakeholders to put in place a consolidated action tracker that is regularly monitored, reviewed, and followed up on, to ensure effective delivery by each action owner.
• Support in carrying out comprehensive functional process mapping, identifying efficiency related areas of improvement, development appropriate recommendations, and leading process re-engineering initiatives to drive efficiencies.
• Along with Account managers and marketing lead, initiate and implement efficient plans to utilize marketing funds, merchant innovation budget and contra dollars so these initiatives help to drive success.
• As required, provide support on a variety of administrative matters such as agenda management, meeting coordination, briefing documents etc
• Coordinates development and dissemination of thought leadership for the segment.
• Work closely with Risk & Franchise Development to ensure compliance with the necessary policies and processes covering risk self-assessment, effective and timely escalations, issue aging and closure, business continuity management, etc.
All about you
• Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent degree. MBA – desirable
• Experience providing innovative analytical solutions that have lasting impact in multiple dimensions; strategic, operational and financial
• Ability to translate results of analyses into data-driven insights to ensure key messages resonate with the target audience
• Ability to collaborate with peers and cross functional teams, working across multiple time zones
• Creative and nimble with ability to overcome obstacles to solve challenging problem
• Flexible and responsive, with ability to adapt to rapid change in direction or business priority
• Openness to feedback and strong self-awareness
• Ability to work within the confines of data governance and privacy standards
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• End-to-end problem-solving and communication abilities: diagnosis, data cleaning, integration and transformation, analysis, visualization, and presentation
• Hands on developing monthly and ad hoc performance decks for senior management
• Demonstrated track record in working across different business teams, navigating and building relationships with senior stakeholders, understanding business priorities while bringing critical thinking
• Experience conducting accurate financial analysis, working with large data sets
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-158752