MasterCard Customer Technical Services Analyst II in Etiler Istanbul, Turkey
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Customer Technical Services Analyst II
• Job Description Summary
• Provides service support for businesses (B2B) and enterprises (B2E) that have product and service agreements with Mastercard
• Responsible for overall satisfaction and retention of these business customers through knowledge of their core business and products
• Builds long-term customer relationships and ensures timely response and resolution of issues
• Enhances customer experience by providing high level technical customer service and support according to established policies and procedures
• Serves as technical resource accountable for analyzing, supporting and troubleshooting customer technical support inquires; provides alternate solutions as needed
• Contributes to testing efforts to identify opportunities for improvements with the voice of the customer in mind
• Implements process improvements, formulating recommendations to enhance customer service delivery and minimize inefficiencies
• Assumes responsibility for small-sized projects/initiatives as an individual contributor with specialized knowledge of Mastercard's products/services within a particular discipline
• Reviews customer issue logs and proposes resolutions, escalating issues that require more advanced knowledge
• Gains exposure to Mastercard products/services within a particular discipline or product line
• May provide guidance to less experienced team members
• Experience troubleshooting and responding to routine customer inquiries with high quality resolutions
• Experience assisting on process improvement initiatives according to standard procedures
• Experience delivering technical resolutions in a timely manner
- Experience working within the Card Operations/Payment Technology space servicing end customers
Must be fluent in both Turkish and English
Weekend Work may be a Requirement
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-161729