MasterCard Lead AWS Cloud Administrator in Dunstable, United Kingdom
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Lead AWS Cloud Administrator
As a AWS Cloud Administrator you would be focused on build, implementation and support of Mastercard ONE Realtime Payments & Applications AWS cloud platforms.
The role requires a focus on service to ensure that all SLA’s and availability targets are met.
The role also requires thought leadership and an ability to drive IT initiatives that continually improve our efficiency, agility, performance, availability and operational excellence.
• Deploy solutions in public, private, and hybrid clouds
• Develops, builds, and maintains Cloud infrastructure & platforms
• Implements solutions to manage Mastercard’s AWS environments via code.
• Performs software implementations to optimize system/platform performance, efficiency, and capacity; may guide others on implementation and troubleshoot activities.
• Supports holistic platform security posture which includes identifying risks, escalating potential concerns, and implementing both risk mitigation plans and control functions
• Build, improve and drive security monitoring and security automation.
• Drafts and reviews status reports and troubleshooting guides, carrying out project plans to ensure project milestones are met and progress is successfully communicated
• Develops configuration, process, and procedure standards to support moderate to complex operational and engineering activities
• Successful track record developing and maintaining complex platform solutions
• Active participant in global technical communities (e.g., Tech Leadership Network)
• Experience with AWS infrastructure management and automation
• Experience operating within a regulated industry.
• Experience with software deployment and configuration automation
• Working experience in a modern development environment, with automation pipelines and Infrastructure as a Code.
• Solid understanding of Cyber security concepts, including threats, vulnerabilities, security operations, encryption, boundary defence, authentication and risk management
• Successfully contributed to continuous process improvement initiatives and automation activities
• Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
• Systematic problem-solving approach, with effective communication skills and a sense of drive.
Technical and Professional Skills:-
• Significant experience with AWS - Advanced
• Cloud certification - AWS Certified Solutions Architect
• Understanding of security concepts and passion for apply it to Cloud Infrastructure - Advanced
• Experience with Unix/Linux administration and troubleshooting – Advanced
• Understanding of Networking & common protocols – Advanced
• Understanding of Agile / Scrum / Kanban / ITIL / Service Management – Intermediate
• Familiarity with Atlassian toolset (Jira, Confluence) – Intermediate
• Automation and exposure to scripting (Bash, Python, PowerShell) – Intermediate
• DevOps Tooling (Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Terraform, Azure DevOps) – Intermediate
• Business acumen – Intermediate
• Commercial focus – Intermediate
• Communication skills – Intermediate
• AWS experience
• AWS Management Portal, EC2 & Auto Scaling
• AWS Networking – VPC, NAT, VPN, Route 53, Direct Connect, Load Balancers, VPC peering)
• AWS Authentication - IAM, MFA & Directory service
• AWS Organisations,
• AWS Security - Inspector, GuardDuty, Shield, WAF, KMS
• AWS Trusted Advisor
• AWS Billing and cost management
• AWS Control Tower, Well Architected Tool
• AWS System Manager, CloudTrail, Cloudwatch
• AWS EBS, S3 & File
• AWS CodeDeploy/Commit
• AWS Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) and Containers / Docker knowledge
• AWS outpost
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-183196