MasterCard Vice President - Enterprise AI Workbench Product Owner in Dublin, Ireland
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Vice President - Enterprise AI Workbench Product Owner
AI Workbench Internal Product Owner
As the internal product owner for Mastercard's enterprise AI Workbench, you’ll enable our data science community to create, test, train, and deploy of a new breed of AI-driven products that leverage petabytes of data to increase revenue, drive operational efficiency, and positively impact millions of merchants and consumers. You'll also work with external customers to help solve for complex data science applications.
The ideal candidate has an insatiable curiosity and is passionate in data science, AI, machine learning. He/she has experience deploying and managing the tools and capabilities that can accelerate time to insights and automated deployment of massively scalable models.
• Lead the strategy, definition, and roadmap for Mastercard's next generation Enterprise AI
• Partner with data scientists across Mastercard to ensure their needs are being prioritized and
met by the Workbench
• Work hand-in-hand with key data providers to ensure a smooth data ingestion pipeline
• Ensure regulatory and legal compliance through automation of controls
• Integrate to existing automation pipelines to support easy deployment of models to test and
Key Skills required
• 10-15 years experience in development and deployment of distributed enterprise systems
• 5 years’ experience in development and deployment of high-volume AI/ML-related solutions
• Deep understanding of data science engagements, from problem state definition, through
data ingestion, feature engineering, model training and evaluation all the way to deployment
• Experience with integrated hosted workbench offerings from Microsoft, Google, and Amazon,
as well as popular tools including tools such as Python, H20.ai, Spark, BlueData, TensorFlow
• Ability to balance the needs of a diverse user community
• Experience in a corporate environment, leading teams directly or in a matrix model.
• Graduate-level degree in science or engineering discipline strongly preferred.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-85613