MasterCard Software Engineer, Biz Ops in Dublin, Ireland
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Software Engineer, Biz Ops
• Do you have hands-on experience over a range of infrastructure technologies in a highly distributed enterprise architecture?
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving efficiency gains and improving stability of the product and platform?
• Do you enjoy working with numerous teams and building relationships?
• Apply technical and functional knowledge to effectively support MasterCard Product.
• Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability and overall system health.
• Able to understand technical issues and translate those issues in terms of business/customer organizational needs.
• Able to multitask and work with multi- functional teams distributed across geographies
All About you
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or equivalent work experience.
• Proven track record on working on real time transaction processing and business critical applications.
• Good hands on experience/knowledge Unix, Java, SQL , Web Services, SOAP and REST API
• Experience in one or more of the following scripting language: C, C++, Java, Python, Perl or Ruby
• Experience of working on configuration management tools and deployment scripts like Puppet or Chef is an advantage.
• Ability to drive change in a technical work environment
• Ability to interact well with customers and senior management.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in rotational shifts.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-75631