MasterCard Senior Test Engineer in Dublin, Ireland
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Test Engineer
This position will be responsible for driving Quality Engineering best practices within MasterCard in working with teams to deliver applications and solutions that meet the needs of our stakeholders, including consumers, merchants, issuers and governments.
• Play a crucial part in helping drive Quality to help build and ship better products.
• Collaborate with our development teams to enhance our existing software development
• Drive Quality Engineering methodologies and help build high quality software.
• Partner with developers to improve and automate test and release processes.
• Help make Quality as an integral part of the development process.
All About You
• Java, Selenium WebDriver, RESTful services, JSON and XML.
• Unit test frameworks such as Junit
• Testing frameworks such as TestNG and Spock
• Ability to create acceptance and integration automation tests, integrate with Continuous
integration (Jenkins/Bamboo) and code coverage tools (Sonar).
• Experience in working in Agile Methodology.
• Experience of working with other developers to ensure that systems are designed for
reliability, performance and testability.
• Exposure/ Knowledge in cloud based applications.
• In Memory Grids (Pivotal Gemfire)
• SQL (Oracle DB)
Good to Have:
• Experience with Maven build process
• Knowledge in Digital Native Architecture
• Knowledge in Cloud/micro-services.
• Experience in Integration testing needs with exposure to data virtualization tools.
• Experience testing across a variety of platforms: web UI, APIs (REST and SOAP), Unix
• Knowledge of payment simulation tools (Paragon, FinSim, T3 or similar).
• Knowledge of ISO payment protocols (8583) desirable.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-84376