MasterCard Senior Technical Program Manager in Dublin, Ireland
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Technical Program Manager
The Shared Components team is looking for a Sr. Technical Program Manager to join the team. We are seeking someone who can plan. organize and lead Agile scrum teams. The ideal candidate has experience in software delivery, is passionate about the customer journey, can influence change, and can effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
• Work with 2 to 3 scrum teams, facilitating scrum ceremonies (Daily Stand-Up,
Sprint/Iteration Planning, Grooming, Retrospectives and Demos)
• Enable the team to self-organize and help enforce accountability of the team
agreement, best practices, and processes
• Identify and manage dependencies as well as remove obstacles to ensure on
time, quality implementations
• Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
• Provide clear, concise documentation to ensure status, action items, issues,
and risks are understood across all parties
All About You:
• Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Information Technology, Computer
Science or comparable field
• Knowledge and demonstrated experience in the areas of planning and project
• Some previous experience working on large scale, multiple scrum team
• Experience with agile project management methodology preferred
• Advanced communication skills required including written, listening and
• Strong leadership with a solid track record for building and maintaining
• Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-160501