MasterCard Senior Blockchain Developer in Dublin, Ireland
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the worlds fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Blockchain Developer
Mastercard is looking for brilliant, passionate and innovative software developers. In this role, you will be a key member of a highly agile group driving hard to create innovative payment solutions in Mastercards R&D Lab.
- This team will have a diverse focus both in terms of geography and variety of technology challenges driving hard to bring innovative payment solutions to market.
- Love coding? Have a track record of designing and building robust, flexible, scalable backend systems?
- Enjoy a fast paced, start-up culture?
- Have a strong desire to deliver world class solutions?
- Design, build and launch robust, flexible, scalable, enterprise Blockchain solutions
- Ensure all services can be readily published as APIs on the Mastercard Developers platform
- Keep up to date on technology trends and assess relevance in the payments space
- Must be solutions oriented ultimately find and implement the best fit solution to address the requirement on time.
- Experience in Agile development.
All About You
- Expert software development skills
- Expert in distributed computing
- Expert knowledge of security protocols and encryption
- Understanding of Blockchain technology
- Expert in a functional language: Erlang, Scala, Elixir,
- Expert in Java and Spring (preferably Spring Boot, Spring Cloud)
- Worked with multiple databases (relational, no-SQL etc.) e.g. Postgres, Oracle, MySQL, Hadoop, Elastic
- Experience implementing APIs and SDKs
- Experience with Swagger and familiar with Docker an advantage
- Knowledge of payment protocols an advantage
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition ID: R-66137