MasterCard Senior Analyst, Systems Analysis in Dublin, Ireland
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Analyst, Systems Analysis
• Responsible for translating platform/product visions into criteria which can be delivered by the development team
• Works with Technical Program Managers, Developers, UX designers, and internal customers to define the details behind the business requirements
• Collects and shares user stories with engineering teams and supports the team in their subsequent development
• Drives standards within feature intake and development processes
• Acts as the voice of the business customer and accountable for the platform services
• Owns the vision for one or more features
• Elicits and decomposes business requirements into platform requirements and user stories
• Contributes near-term input (quarterly) for the platform product portfolio and roadmap and defines the acceptance criteria for user stories
• Advises on trade-off decisions on platform product features/depth of features/backlog items
• Understands the existing design of the system and dependent systems and incorporates this into discussions around feature enhancements
• Owns and manages product documentation ensuring features and associated documentation are clear and easily consumable by other engineering teams
• Enables self-service support and/or works to reduce overhead
• Coordinates with interdependent teams on platform product requirements
• Keeps close to the design of the user experience
• Continuously monitors feature development at the feature level adjusting throughout implementation as needed
• Acts as a bridge between the development team, and other teams
• Supports the development team throughout the development process
• Reviews product demo against acceptance criteria for the feature set
• Stays aligned with GTM plans for the feature set
• Identifies issues that will keep the platform features from delivering on time and/or with the desired requirements and works with internal teams and customer service to identify, classify, and prioritize feature-level customer issues
• Mentors team members
• Assists with candidate selection and onboarding
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-130326