MasterCard Scrum Master (Info Sec) in Dublin, Ireland
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Scrum Master (Info Sec)
Consultant - Information Security Operations
• Identity Access Management teams are responsible for providing end to end services to support internal employees to retrieve access to Mastercard systems and applications, including physical security access.
• The Identity Access Protect and Govern team within Corporate Security is focused on operational support within the Identity Access Management space, enhancing existing identity access operations through automation, and execute on strategy of access being an enabler for the business' needs.
Do you want to be part of a collaborative environment?
Do you have experience working with teams and individuals to help maximize efficiencies?
Are you passionate about Agile, Lean, process improvement, and eliminating waste?
Do you have outstanding leadership, organizational skills and communication skills?
The Scrum Master is a Servant Leader as a key member of one or more agile teams. They are responsible for ensuring that teams are supported and for facilitating the team’s progress towards their goals. Scrum Masters also provide team level coaching and guidance on agile practices that support the broader goals of the program under the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
• Responsible for helping one or more teams progress towards their stated goals and
objectives and enforcing a team’s rules and agreements.
• Responsible for running the daily stand-up meeting, ensure team members have stories assigned, ensure story status is properly updated, ensure stories are elaborated.
• Removes impediments so that teams can focus on delivery.
• Protects teams from outside influence and sources of disruption.
• Facilitates meetings including; team stand-ups, iteration and release planning, backlog grooming, feature
decomposition meetings, reviews and retrospectives.
• Partners with Product Owners to communicate status and escalate issues and risks that the
team cannot solve themselves.
• Maintains ALM (CA Agile Central) data to ensure that the team’s progress is highly visible to
• Ensures teams adhere to processes and best practices while looking for opportunities for
improvement that increase efficiencies and reduce waste. Helps teams improve in quality,
predictability, flow, transparency and velocity.
• Responsible for continuous improvement of team dynamics and performance.
• Assist with delivering high quality business and functional requirements to the development teams for the purpose of completing the design, coding, testing, and implementation phases of the project life cycle – this includes writing stories, elaborating stories with acceptance criteria, validating test cases.
• Work closely with analysts and developers from impacted teams to refine requirements for new functionality and enhancements for service platforms.
• General interest and passion for agile and learning agile practices.
• Experience working with agile teams.
• Familiarity with Kanban, the Scaled Agile Framework, Agile, or Scrum processes.
• Exposure to agile work management tools such as CA Agile Central.
• SAFe Certified Scrum Master or other Scrum Master certifications would be preferred.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-84291