MasterCard QA Automation Engineer in Dublin, Ireland
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
QA Automation Engineer
• MasterCard is looking for a brilliant and passionate QA Automation Engineer to join its
global R&D team.
• This team will have a diverse focus both in terms of geography and variety of technology
challenges driving hard to bring innovative payment solutions to market.
• Experienced professional with a firm knowledge of test automation, test harnesses,
testing and quality practices and protocols as well as latest testing tools for client and
• Enjoy a fast paced, start-up culture?
• Have a strong desire to deliver world class solutions?
• Participate in requirements discussion, test planning, test data creation and execution of
User Acceptance testing Plan.
• Design and implement test automation scripts and configurable test harnesses.
• Support the testing framework and testing efforts across all interfaces (Mobile Apps, Web
based front end solutions, APIs, backend systems)
• Lead testing streams and participate in the testing, support, deployment and verification
• Manage triage meetings, defects and test reports
• Monitor testing progress and ensure the regression is covered prior to the scheduled
• Plan and lead the execution of test plans(functional, performance, load, regression)
• Source/generate and maintain test data
• Increase the automation coverage continually
• Organise and run Sprint Demos for the entire team
• This role requires a high level of collaboration with teams around the world, primarily in
Ireland, Singapore, and Saint Louis
All About You
• You have the passion for testing and the knack to uncover problems that aren't obvious
• Must be expert with Test Automation / scripting and should have prior experience in this
• Must be familiar with building configurable Test Harnesses
• Enjoy a fast paced, start-up culture and have the can-do attitude towards delivering results
• Can comfortably test mobile apps, web apps, going through server logs looking for the
errors, use troubleshooting tools like Splunk, make API calls, familiar with API aids like
Swagger/Postman, work with source control systems like Git
• Ability to clearly articulate issues / defects to Software Developers and follow up issues
until resolutions are made on time
• Ability to participate in product development process - proposing enhancements etc.
• Manage / own issues through Jira
• Strong sense of ownership / accountability and bias for action
• Experience with Jenkins, or different system used for Continuous Integration purposes
• Active Knowledge of BDD methodolgy and technologies like Cucumber
• Experience with docker, puppet, aws, etc.
• Understanding of PKI (Public Key Infrastructure), basic understanding of cryptography will be desired - e.g. hashing (MD5, SHA), & encryption like symmetric (AES) and asymmetric (RSA, ECDSA) , etc.
• Experience with REST API (swagger/postman) and websockets
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-73284