MasterCard Project Manager (User Experience) in Dublin, Ireland
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Project Manager (User Experience)
At Mastercard, we believe that the future of our business depends on our ability to define, help our partners define and deliver great experiences. In support of that, we are driving a comprehensive Customer Experience & Design (CX&D) program to improve the experience of customers, partners, employees and ultimately end consumers that use our capabilities globally to enable their lives and businesses via payments and commerce.
The delivery of excellent customer experience requires a strong performing cross functional team, harnessing the skills of the UX disciplines: Research, Product Experience Design, Content Design, Experience Strategy. The User Experience Project Manager (UX PM) is key to this process by leading, empowering, facilitating and communicating with confidence.
• Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and creative environment?
• Are you results driven with exceptional organisational skills?
• Do you want to work on projects that will make an impact on a global scale?
• Orchestrate successful outcomes by ensuring multi-disciplined teams across multiple geographies are aligned on goals, requirements and timelines
• Fully appreciate the importance of each creative process within the project lifecycle and ensure the cross-disciplinary UX disciplines are foundational to the outcome
• Establish and implement project communication plan, informed by needs of different stakeholder groups
• Facilitate Agile development lifecycle planning and delivery processes with project management peers and Product Management, Engineering and CX&D team members
• Apply design thinking and Agile methodologies to create an effective environment to solve business, product and user problems
• Proactively build and cultivate strong internal and external relationships
• Establish engagement models and cadences for the cross-functional project team to enable quality product design and excellent experiences
All about you
• Experienced in the cross-disciplinary world of UX
• Comprehensive experience working in Agile environments and managing multi-disciplined projects involving Experience Design, Engineering and Project Management
• Team-orientated collaborator, able to establish confidence and trust at all levels across the organisation and to communicate to executives, stakeholders and colleagues with impact, eloquence, and authenticity
• Exposure to, and deep appreciation for, the value UX disciplines bring to the organization
• Able to manage the detail across projects, whilst appreciating the bigger picture and strategic intent
• Comfortable navigating through ambiguity and assess to bring about clarity
• Proven track record of quality/data decision-making and applying continuous improvement methodologies
• Project Management qualification a distinct advantage
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-93138