MasterCard Program Manager - Enterprise Architecture in Dublin, Ireland
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Program Manager - Enterprise Architecture
The primary responsibilities include overall planning, execution, and delivery, from inception to completion, for enterprise architecture technology services. Proactively manages the end-to-end delivery of architecture and engineering work though the guild team and all dependent organizations. Reports on progress, ensuring dependencies are covered. Operates between teams and architectures overseeing the gaps between teams, processes, and systems, while removing all blocking issues leading to a successful delivery.
Drive the EA Guild logistics and communications, organize Guild efforts such as data collection and workshop insight synthesis, and drive metrics collection and reporting
Manage the lifecycle for a complex cross functional body of work that has a long term positive impact on the company.
Define and organize the guild, outline tenets, analyze data, drive performance improvements, and influence resource allocation for all stages of execution
Influence dependent organization's roadmaps by contributing to their planning documents and goal setting exercises.
Work across scrum teams and across organizations to deliver on a single product, a key technology area or more broadly, managing larger initiatives that span organizations and geographies in support of a larger cross-cutting business goal.
Drive mindful discussion with business and technical stakeholders that lead to timely decisions. Make smart trade-off decisions balancing efforts, delivery timelines, features, and technical constraints. Identify and remove blockers and always find the path forward in challenging situations . Create plans that have a clear path to delivery.
Help your teams organize for delivery while maintaining resources for the greater good of the organization.
We are looking for:
- Excellent communicator and are comfortable communicating to all levels of the organization
both in writing and in person.
Articulate progress against goals, scorecard metrics, and committed roadmaps
Active participant in the community sharing your Mastercard program management
knowledge within your organization and more broadly presenting at internal events
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or Business
• PMP certification preferred
Knowledge / Experience (preferred):
• 5 to 8 years of experience with structured methodology and project planning tools
• Advanced knowledge and demonstrated expertise in the areas of strategy, planning and
project management required processes and techniques
• Experience driving strategic alignment of IT with the business
• Experience defining processes for IT governance
• Experience identifying, analyzing, and proposing IT investment opportunities
• Experience in the discovery, analysis, and application of industry trends
• Experience facilitating cross functional teams and building consensus
• Interpersonal and problem solving skills
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Listening and presentation skills and effective interpersonal skills
• Organizational and planning and multi-tasking skills
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, relationship-building and negotiation skills required with a
solid track record for developing relationships
• Demonstrate ethics and values to generate high team trust
Engineering Hands-On (or equivalent):
• Applied Java experience in a role such as development
• Knowledge of Micro services architectures
• Experience managing projects in cloud based platforms such as Azure/AWS/Cloud Foundry
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-88973