MasterCard Product Manager - Service Design in Dublin, Ireland
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Product Manager - Service Design
You’ll be responsible for delivery of integration projects in Global Customer Care, together with partners in the O&T organization.
As a service designer, you will have your own product/service/strategic initiative responsibilities and you’ll manage and deliver projects together with other creative team members. You should possess a natural ability to articulate the criteria for good service design and offer constructive feedback to colleagues. Your background can vary from design strategy, interactive design, business design or technology consulting.
In this role, you will:
• Gather and review cross-functional team requirements and business processes, works with the development team during elaborations, coding, testing, debugging and assisting in implementations.
• Develop functional specifications, including user stories, and acceptance criteria that satisfy business requirements.
• Capture and refine requirements across multi-disciplinary teams.
• Provides input into new products, processes, standards or plans in support of the business
• Assists with planning, developing, and executing project schedules, monitoring potential risks
• Relevant IT experience including being involved in IT projects on a full time basis
• Experience working in projects across functions within and outside of IT
• Experience building relationships and working with technical, business, and other internal partners
• Experience recognizing and identifying gaps, ideate/implement solutions depends on case
• Experienced working with ALM for sprint planning, user story creation, product backlog refinement, etc.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-125039