MasterCard Product Manager , Product Innovation in Dublin, Ireland
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Product Manager , Product Innovation
Mastercard Labs as a Service is a leading edge global innovation practice, delivering a range of innovation programs which incorporate the best in design thinking and agile development processes
• Labs as a Service supports our customers and partners with Innovation and R&D consultation - delivering customized innovation programs, products and support - tailored to meet client-specific business challenges.
• Labs as a Service supports Mastercard by creating products and solutions for our customers that activate Mastercard’s assets and drive the company’s core business.
Facilitator / Product Innovation Manager
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the vision and strategy.
This role is a key role for Labs as a Service which requires a confident, experienced Product Manager with a deep understanding and experience in three core disciplines – ideation methodologies, rapid prototyping and design sprints and agile product management.
This person will be a lead advocate for innovative products within the Mastercard customer base, serving as one of the faces of Mastercard Labs globally.
Questions to consider:
• Are you passionate about product innovation and want to work with some of the world’s biggest brands to create innovative product prototypes & run programs to improve their innovation culture and methodologies?
• Are you a world class facilitator with a passion for people, technology innovation, agile prototype development and new product design?
• Does playing a key playmaker role in supporting teams who are innovating and developing leading edge technology solutions excite you?
• Have you the capability to think on your feet, analyse, structure and summarise lots of information to drive decisions, be hugely creative, cajole, encourage and negotiate all at the same time?
• Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
• Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
• Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
• Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
• Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
• Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
Knowledge / Experience Preferred
• Demonstrated experience in product innovation, consulting, and management.
Be experienced in the product development process especially agile & design thinking methodologies.
• Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
• Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
• Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
• Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
• Executive-level communication and presentation skills—must have persuasive “presence” and ability to effectively communicate technology to businesspeople and business to technology people
• Ideally previous start-up or other small team experience.
• Execution oriented individual that understands and can apply lean start-up thinking, manage complex projects and run teams with the ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
• Payments technology knowledge or experience in the industry would be a huge advantage.
Skills / Abilities (Desired)
• Organized, with an ability to provide expert facilitation skills in environments where the team agenda is not clear, and the obvious solutions are not always the most appropriate.
• Leadership skills—must be able to influence others and navigate complex relationship scenarios & must be able to influence others without direct reporting relationships.
• Will value and promote having strong processes as a way of achieving consistent, high quality, repeatable results.
• Experience in management consultancy, product owner or scrum-master roles would be very relevant
• Ability to act effectively as a brand ambassador
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Willingness to travel
• Work Location - Dublin
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-136704