MasterCard Managing Consultant-Innovation Consulting (Partnerships Lead) in Dublin, Ireland
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Managing Consultant-Innovation Consulting (Partnerships Lead)
• MasterCard is looking for brilliant and passionate Product Partnership Lead to join its global R&D / innovation services team – Labs as a Service (LaaS).
• Set up in 2014 LaaS is a rapid prototyping and innovation design services team, working with MasterCard’s global customer base.
• In this role, you will be a key member of a highly agile team, working to build and deploy new platforms in market.
• This is an opportunity to become part of a world class team, dynamically solving real world customer problems.
• The Product Partnership Lead is responsible for the mobilization of LaaS product partnerships initiatives.
• Manage a cohort of technology vendors powering solutions for our global customer base
• Conduct capability and technology assessments of third-party vendors
• Define Mastercard and Customer Value Proposition and associated assets for each technology partner
• Work closely with Mastercard Start Path accelerator program to identify vendors suitable for LaaS initiatives
• Partner with regional organizations to accelerate and ensure successful mobilization of technology vendors including the upskilling of regional sales and product teams
• Work closely with sales teams and directly with clients in business development efforts associated with technology partnership deployments.
• Lead technology & architecture conversations with clients and tech partners
• Align with the wider D&S organization by facing off to Head of Partnerships in Innovation & Partnerships and Head of Partnerships in Global Sales
• Create a clear and concise partnership strategy, underpinned by a set of consistent processes and standards to successfully implement, and operationalize partners at scale.
• Work closely with partners on creating repeatable and scalable commercial initiatives to create annuity revenue
• Drive the implementation of a continuous improvement framework which encompasses risks and controls, ROI, related costs, service levels, change management and knowledge share
• Engage with MA internal Sourcing and the relevant teams to ensure compliance with the Mastercard approach to third party vendor and partners
• Demonstrated experience in delivering digital and technical solutions and services.
• Demonstrated experience working with 3rd party vendors and assessing same
• Connection to the fintech community and “startup world” a distinct advantage
• Executive-level presentation skills—must have persuasive “presence” and ability to effectively communicate technology to business people and business to technology people.
• Understanding / experience of innovation frameworks and practical technology application experience. Payments technology knowledge or experience in the industry would be an advantage.
• Leadership skills—must be able to influence others and navigate complex relationship scenarios & must be able to influence others without direct reporting relationships.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Willingness to travel internationally
• Location: Dublin, Ireland
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-141671