MasterCard Lead Software Development Engineer in Dublin, Ireland
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Lead Software Development Engineer
The Mastercard Digital Identity Solution Platform have an exciting opportunity to hire a Lead Software Developer to lead our new development team in Dublin that will be designing, architecting and developing Identity Check Mobile. Identity Check Mobile is a mobile device based authentication platform that allows users to make purchases using biometrics such as fingerprint and selfie to authenticate. IDCM is based on open standards such as FIDO and JOSE.
• Would you like to work in a team that is designing, developing and integrating biometrics solutions?
• Want to learn cutting edge technologies and apply them to solve business problems in the fintech industry
• You enjoying challenging technical problem solving
• Excited working in an organisation that is driving Digital Identity in the fintech space?
…. We would like to hear from you!
• Lead the design and development of our Identity Check Mobile platform and be full stack proficient to lead both the client and server side development
• Lead by example in our highly agile co-located scrum team with a high focus on application and platform architecture liaising with other teams to meet delivery commitments
• High focus on code quality and documentation to accompany all feature development
• Work closely with Product Owners, Business and System Analyst and other stakeholders
• Obsess about the product code quality and ensuring we deliver secure solutions that have a high degree of Instrumentation included
• Assist in trouble shooting incidents, bug reporting, fixes and recommending solutions
• Ability to lead the design and development of our Identity Check Mobile platform with a experience on full stack development and architecture for client and server side
• Proficient with Java frameworks, Spring, JBoss, scripting languages, kotilin, angular JS and mobile development essential
• Ability to identify, analyse and integrate tools that improve the software development lifecycle
• Leading, planning and time management skills are essential
• Experience building and deploying CI/CD pipelines such as Jenkins and Maven are essential
• Passionate about designing and building micro services with cloud knowledge
• IT experience including requirements gathering and relationship building and collaboration with Business and product owners
• Show initiative to continuously improve the platform and being operational aware to identify where to improve instrumentation of the platform
• Passionate about code quality and mentoring other team members
• Excellent communication and strong collaboration skills
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-91096