MasterCard Lead Software Development Engineer / Tech Lead (Commercial) in Dublin, Ireland
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Lead Software Development Engineer / Tech Lead (Commercial)
Who is Mastercard?
What role do we play in the modern world? Are we an enabler of purchases or a facilitator for transactions? We play a much larger role in the world by enabling those that have no access to financial systems – every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We have the technology, people and Brand to serve modern society. Today, we are a global tech company that connects everyone to endless possibilities, priceless possibilities.
Lead Software Development Engineer (Tech Lead)
• Design & develop a world class e-commerce platform
• Innovate new technologies in the payments space
• Have you ever brought a product to market on a global scale?
• Are you motivated to be a part of a high performing team delivering solutions in a rapid
• Do you have what it takes to technically own a product and drive a solution to market?
• Technical Lead for a world class distributed agile development team in the Commercial cards
• Lead on a daily basis the design and development of the platform
• Work with stakeholders, both internally and externally, to define business requirements and
assist in the prioritization of tasks for the development team
• Mentor junior and senior members of the team
• Lead architectural discussions and work across other products to ensure alignment with the
rest of the product suite
All About You
• Full Stack developer with strong Java development/architecture experience.
• Proven experience as a technical lead building world class solutions on a global scale
• Working in an agile environment
cross browser compatibility, GWT & HTML, HTML 5
• Experience with responsive design
• Working with RESTful APIs and JSON
• Ability to debug server side API calls, and contribute to the design of best-practice RESTful
• Knowledge of cloud native development such as cloud foundry, AWS, etc.
• Good knowledge of UNIX
• Experience in implementing an automated UI testing framework
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-100585