MasterCard Lead Machine Learning Engineer in Dublin, Ireland
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Lead Machine Learning Engineer
Mastercard is a global technology company. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making payment and data transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
ML Engineering team leads AI/ML deployments across Mastercard platforms. The team is responsible for planning the implementation of solutions, choosing the right technologies, and evaluating the evolution of the architecture as the needs change.
For this team, MasterCard is seeking a Lead Engineer who is passionate about implementation of AI/ML assets across platform (on premise, on cloud, hybrid). The person would be working closely with Program Team as well as Data Science team.
• Responsible for modern architecture-based deployment for AI/Machine Learning solutions, products.
• Providing service to other engineering teams across organization, cross functions for deliver quality architecture for AI/ML model deployments or serving.
• Define deployment strategy and infrastructure for models and be responsible for ensuring model development is deployable at scale.
• 5+ years of experience working in AI/ML technology domain or similar.
• Experience in building and deploying AI/ML models in enterprise production environments/large scale projects with modern light weight design (API, Microservices etc.)
• Good knowledge of Machine learning —bias-variance trade off, exploration/exploitation—and understanding of various model families, including neural net, decision trees, Bayesian models, deep learning algorithms(LSTM, CNN etc.)
• Experience with ML frameworks and libraries like TensorFlow, Keras, Pytorch, Kubeflow
• Prior experience with Enterprise AI/ML Architecture pillars– BDAT
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly and mentor Data Science team members in AI/ML domain.
• Proven track record of delivering and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
• Current with industry trends on On-premise or Cloud native deployments
• Proficiency with cloud technologies (IaaS, PaaS, serverless technology) micro-service design, CI/CD, DevOps
• Excellent communication/presentation skills
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-123897