MasterCard Information Security Analyst II in Dublin, Ireland
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Information Security Analyst II
- Employee Identity Access Management teams are responsible for end to end
providing services to support internal employees and external customers
capabilities to retrieve access to Mastercard systems and applications,
including physical security access.
- This position is on the Identity Governance Lifecycle (IGL) team which is
responsible for production readiness and response to customer impacting
incidents for the Identity Access Management systems.
- Be able to think strategically two steps forward on what is next focus area for
- Be able to understand technically the tasks that they are working on & dig in
to ask challenging questions to make sure that objectives are being executive
Hands on experience with Oracle Database Vaulting process and procedure.
Provisioning of User Access on various platforms like Unix, Oracle, Active
Directory, Mainframe and others.
- Troubleshooting access issues which will include discussion with Access
Advisors within the team and end users.
- Support security applications for identity, authorization, and policy
management in a multi-tiered infrastructure.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge across a broad range of identity and access
- Challenge the status quo processes and identifies way to automate through
- Participate, as part of a global team, to transition any open items to global
- Helps to innovate on new methodologies to align with security best practices
and Business Operations.
- Researches new methodologies to improve security within the identity access
- Oncall support is required on the Day-2-Day processes and activities
All About You
- Strong technical background in at least 2 (Windows, Linux, UNIX, databases
- Intermediate to strong skills in BASH, PERL\Python scripting and automation
- Experience with anyone of Identity and Access Management like RSA Secure
ID Identity Governance, Sailpoint, Saviynt, One Identity Manager desirable
Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, and proactive
Must have the ability to function under pressure in an independent
- Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-
motivation to drive results
Intermediate to strong skills in Information Security
Expert skills to troubleshoot, problem solve, and follow documented
- Strong strategic thoughtful risk-taking experience
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-146204