MasterCard Employee Access BizOps Business Analyst - DUB in Dublin, Ireland
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Employee Access BizOps Business Analyst - DUB
• Employee Identity Access Management Program is responsible for end to end providing services to support internal employees capabilities to retrieve access to Mastercard systems and applications, including physical security access.
• This position is on the Identity Access Business Operations (BizOps) team which is responsible for production readiness and response to customer impacting incidents for the Identity Access Management systems.
• This position will involve taking focus on analysis, business requirements, and documentation of all identity access management security systems that protect and ensure the safety of enterprise information assets.
• Shift left to be more proactive and upfront in the development process
• This position will include being involved in design of project requirements to identify any potential impact to the department and prepare recommendations detailing those efforts.
• This will include being involved in the change management processes working with the technical engineers to ensure updates of security patches for products, appliances, and platforms under the responsibility of Identity Access BizOps
• Be able to think strategically two steps forward on what is next focus area for the team
• Be able to communicate well, written and verbal, and to liase with the technical engineers to ensure that business requirements are being implemented as designed
• What interests you about Corporate Security?
• Give an example of when you have thought outside of the box to solve a problem?
• What experience do you bring to the table that will drive this team to the next level?
• Participates as a business analyst on projects of Business Operations for a platform
• Proactive manages production and change activities to maximize customer experience, and increase the overall value of supported applications
• Provide business support security applications for identity, authorization, and policy management in a multi-tiered infrastructure
• Streamlining and standardizing traditional application specific support activities
• Develops plans to improve quality for each project that impacts the platform and leads implementation
• Reviews and signs off platform procedures are well documented from a business perspective
• Demonstrate strong knowledge across a broad range of identity and access management technologies
• Challenge the status quo processes and identifies way to automate through implementation
• Participate, as part of a global team, to transition any open items to global team members
• Helps to innovate on new methodologies to align with security best practices and Business Operations
• Partners with other peers in the Identity Access Management organization to ensure governance processes are in place, enabling access to the business with least privileges
• Researches new methodologies to improve security within the identity access management space
• Coaches junior level employees on security and Business Operations best practices
All About You
• Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, and proactive
• Must have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment
• Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results
• Intermediate to strong skills in Information Security
• Intermediate skills in software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes using Agile methodology
• Expert skills in change management processes
• Strong strategic thoughtful risk taking experience
• Strong written and verbal documentation, strong technical writing skills using Confluence, Microsoft Office pack or other like tools
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-98811