MasterCard Consultant Software & Systems Analyst (Fraud Solutions) in Dublin, Ireland
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Consultant Software & Systems Analyst (Fraud Solutions)
Be part of the Operations & Technology Fraud Products team developing new capabilities for MasterCard's Decision Management Platform, which serves as the core for multiple business solutions to combat fraud and validate cardholder identity. Our patented platform processes billions of transactions per month in tens of milliseconds using a multi-tiered, message-oriented approach for high performance and availability.
· Are you interested in helping to build solutions that help recognize and prevent payment fraud?
· Have you ever worked on a highly scalable Decision Management platform?
· Do you consider yourself to be capable of bridging the gap between technology and business?
· Provide detailed technical analysis of product or application hardware and software to ensure that business and functional requirements can be met.
· Provide subject matter expertise for assigned project.
· Perform analysis of system requirements, elaborate into user stories and acceptance criteria in an Agile methodology format.
· Facilitate scoping sessions and lead review sessions of technical requirements/stories.
· Hunger for Systems and Technical knowledge – constantly analyzing and innovating new, better approaches to our systems.
· Produce complete analysis documentation of system requirements.
· Identify gaps in requirements.
· Identify dependencies between teams.
All About You
The ideal candidate would have the following PRIMARY skills:
· Proven experience in technical requirements gathering and documentation.
· High-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in a collaborative (Agile) environment.
· High degree of initiative and self-motivation with a willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong relationship, collaborative and organization skills.
· Very high attention to detail.
· Prior experience with gathering technical requirements for Java backend systems and web UI's, with REST based web services; JSON, XML.
Some of the additional SECONDARY skills (would be a plus not mandatory)
· Experience with high performance, high availability transaction processing systems and multi-tiered web applications
· Security experience
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-80785