MasterCard Partnerhsip Marketing (Non-FI) (Relaunch Your Career) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Partnerhsip Marketing (Non-FI) (Relaunch Your Career)
This role is part of Mastercard’s Relaunch Your Career program. This is a 16-week paid placement that helps people who have had a career break of two years or more return to work. You will have the chance to be part of a dynamic team, lead engaging projects, plus receive on-the-job training and coaching and support. At the end of the paid placement, there is a potential for you to be hired in a permanent role. This position is at the mid-career level.
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The MEA Marketing and Communication team has the mission to continue to evolve the iconic ‘Priceless’ communication platform, driving transformation in initiatives across the region, and design disruptive solutions that fuel the business, build the brand and create competitive advantage.
The MEA Partnership Marketing (Non-FI) position plays an important role to create the strategy and perform business to consumer/ end-user marketing on behalf of and/or in partnership with non FI partner (e.g. Fintech, MNO, Digital retailers, T&E partners, … etc.) by delivering value-driven marketing programs that benefit consumers, partners, and Mastercard.
• Oversees the strategy and execution of Partner Marketing programs in partnership with Digital and MD teams by ensuring win-win results
• Crafts and recommends value proposition of Mastercard marketing assets for partners
• Develops Partner Marketing strategies for different segments and / or chanels, confirms alignment with internal sales team on objectives and partner engagement, and communicates strategies in merchant meetings
• Works with partners' consumer marketing groups to deliver marketing programs directly to consumers, works to drive customer value and shift consumer behavior for Mastercard
• Leads and oversees efforts to respond to customer RFPs and develop marketing related materials
• Recommends future adjustments based on results of campaign performance measurement and evaluation (includes leads measurement, reporting, and optimization of future programs)
• Develops internal communications for sales and country marketing teams on program success and deployable marketing assets to drive partner growth
What we offer to help you find your way as a Relauncher:
• A 16-week program, on a paid fixed-term contract
• Comprehensive learning resources to help you settle in and grow – from learning about our business, to workshops on presentations and networking, online learning and coaching from managers
• A structured ‘Getting Started’ program
• An engaging and stimulating project to work on
• A career buddy assigned from day one
• A supportive manager equipped to help people return to work, with regular check-in sessions
• Depending on availability and our selection criteria, the chance to be hired for a permanent role
All About You
• Skilled and experienced in Marketing and in a non-financial institution / non-banking industry
• External Comms experience preferable
• Demonstrated success in partnering with outside companies and serving as go-to person, strengthening value-based relationships at peer level or above
• Proven ability to leverage multiple sources of data to identify insights and build a business case for value-driven partner marketing program development
• Experience in negotiating with partners directly to design creative content that drives value and delivers on partnership goals
• Experience in performance marketing using a variety of digital channels and tools to drive business growth
• Demonstrated ability to work in matrixed environment across a wide variety of geographies and cultures
Relaunch Your Career is for People Who:
• Have taken a career break of around two years or more
• Are interested in returning to work on a permanent basis
• Have previous experience at mid-management level, ideally gained in technology, financial services and professional services organizations
• Are team players, collaborative, excellent relationship builders and influencers, great problem solvers and adaptable
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-114289