MasterCard Managing Consultant, Digital, Advisors in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Managing Consultant, Digital, Advisors
Managing Consultant, Digital SME
Mastercard Advisors, the professional services arm of Mastercard Worldwide, provides payments-focused consulting services (including business strategy, proposition & operating model design, performance optimization, marketing, information and risk management) to financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With its unique payments expertise, deep understanding of customer needs and successful track record in addressing complex challenges throughout the payments lifecycle, Mastercard Advisors has established a strong track record of successfully addressing the challenges and opportunities of its clients.
This position is aimed at a regional resource, based out of Johannesburg and will report into the Senior Managing Consultant in MEA Mastercard Advisors Delivery team. In view of Mastercard’s business evolution, there is a need to strengthen our regional strategic vision to drive digital transformation for our clients in order to reach the following objectives:
• Contribute to the revenue growth for Mastercard Advisors by accelerating delivery in digital transformation projects in priority markets
• Supporting the growth of core Mastercard business by contributing through delivery and product development activities with the focus of acquisition of new customers through digital value propositions, increasing the number of digital transactions and expending the acceptance network
The Managing Consultant, Digital Subject Matter Expert, will be executing the role for the fulfillment of following responsibilities:
• Deliver consulting engagements in the region related to digital transformation in industries of payments, banking, telecommunications, retail and public sector
• Grow the presence in the region in terms of digital transformation credentials in areas including digital customer value propositions, digital payments and acceptance, digital/neo banking, open banking, digital transformation in sales/servicing and artificial intelligence
• Oversee the technical design, implementation and project management activities in areas of implementation of new value propositions, channels and back-end enabler platforms
• Act as go-to person for digital within Mastercard Advisor, assisting with specialist business development and product development support and focused on knowledge sharing and development of team members and global special interest group members
• Help develop a scalable consulting business in digital by developing and deploying established project delivery templates to ensure consistent, high quality deliverables and monitor existing processes and deliverables to identify useful additional analyses and paradigms to improve quality and economics
• Develop effective working relationships with mid to senior level colleagues, manage teams composed of diverse geographies and act as the thought leader in digital within the organization and towards senior client stakeholders
All About You
The Managing Consultant, Digital Subject Matter Expert, is expected to have the following skills and experience:
• Experience in digital transformation in preferably multiple industries, including finance and banking and in preferably multiple domains including digital value proposition design, digital payments and acceptance, digital banking, open banking and digital commerce
• Experience directly managing teams across multiple streams, managing teams in diverse geographical locations is a plus
• Ability to structure analyses to form data-driven solutions to ambiguous client challenges and ability to communicate complex ideas / insights effectively
• Ability to understand customer’s business and technical requirements and transform into relevant documentation
• Ability to understand the current client processes and technical architecture and capability of drive the technical design of future technological state
• Ability to own and develop relationships with both mid- and executive-level client contacts and inspire confidence in Mastercard Advisors as a sought-after partner
• Availability to travel
• Experience in a top tier consulting organization
• English proficiency required
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-113683