MasterCard Director - Business Development Digital and Crypto in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director - Business Development Digital and Crypto
Our EEMEA Market Development team is continually striving to deliver world-class solutions to our partners in the Digital Asset and Crypto community. We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual with deep Digital Asset and Crypto experience to take on a role reporting to the Vice President, Business Development. The right candidate is results driven and can develop rapport with both external and internal partners. Working closely with cross-functional teams, this individual will work diligently with our prospects to grow new customer business and drive revenues while meeting strategic objectives. Our team focuses on delivering customized solutions in several areas including digital, loyalty, cyber security, market insights , gateway, issuing and advisory consulting.
• Develops the sales pipeline for Digital and Crypto partners, coordinating with product development and account management teams
• Prospects, contacts, and contracts new customers and business partners to improve market acceptance
• Plays a lead role in conversations with key decision makers for new or emerging product opportunities
• Provides input for long-term growth strategies to optimize mutual profitability across business lines
• Plays a key role in developing financial modeling and business cases for development opportunities
• Executes and manages the customer contract agreement process
• Evaluates the deal process to deliver improvements
• Enhances ongoing business development relationships (e.g., government, regulators, industry bodies)
Job Specific Experiences
• Must be considered an expert and have a detailed understanding of and experience in Digital Assets and Crypto (exchanges, payments, gateways, coins etc)
• Must have detailed knowledge of products and services specific to the industry
• In-depth experience executing and managing business development strategies for large or complex countries/regions/industry verticals
• Track record in achieving business development targets and building customer relationships through customer sales
• Demonstrated success introducing existing and new/emerging solutions into various Mastercard countries/regions/industry verticals
• Led cross-functional projects within own country/region
• Excellent verbal communication, comfortable presenting, influencing and negotiating at senior management level, able to shift gears for audiences from different business disciplines of varying technical ability
• Self-starter with a strong work ethic and highly organized, holding self and others to high standards, able to work autonomously and as part of a team, fostering a positive team culture
• Open and creative; comfortable with uncertainty in a changing/fast paced environment and comfortable driving change
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-179487