MasterCard Chief Regional Security Officer Middle East Africa in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Chief Regional Security Officer Middle East Africa
• A class of Corporate Security roles which act as the first point of contact and relationship manager for Corporate Security services in the international regions
• Responsible for driving and managing the security agenda for regional offices and protecting MC's data, physical assets and employees.
• Responsible for managing relationships with the Regional President and/or other stakeholders on all matters pertaining to information and physical security.
• Manage the annual budget and the cost-effective delivery of essential security services within the confines of the established budget.
• Drive and manage service engagements for assessing and evaluating security risks associated with business travels, data protection programs, office moves, business projects and regulatory requirements etc.
• Coordinate with the global functions to deliver intelligence reports and updates to regional stakeholders on security matters in a timely manner.
• Coordinate with global functions to deliver and manage event security and executive protection programs.
• Engage and educate employees and senior leadership on security awareness programs, threat and risk management.
• Collaborate closely with Legal and Technology divisions to manage security risks in legal contracts and projects.
• Conducts security risk assessments of regional offices as needed, and coordinate with the SOC to provide timely recommendations to business units.
• Manage security systems services and coordinates new security systems installations with regional security systems vendors and global functions.
• Manage and/or support regional security incidents and emergency events to safeguard MC data, assets and employees. Support Human Resources, LFI or Internal Audit with regards to internal investigations.
• Position the regional CS teams as the trusted security advisor to all MasterCard business units and the central point of contact for all law enforcement agencies, security partners and U.S. Department of State in each region.
• Coordinate and collaborate with other CS team members to deliver quality services to regional stakeholders.
• Experience in managing a team of security professional at the regional level.
• Proven track record in driving security strategy, operations and program at the regional level.
• Ability to effectively engaged senior management and senior stakeholders at the executive and regional leadership level.
• Proficient in the information risk management and physical security domain.
• Ability to engage external stakeholders, regulators, partners and support business to drive strategic initiatives.
• Some experience in managing budgets and expenses in running a security program regionally.
• Possessed certification in at least one security domain, e.g., CISM, CISSP, PSP
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-114635