MasterCard Analyst, Strategy Pricing & Interchange in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Analyst, Strategy Pricing & Interchange
As Analyst, Customer Economics you will be working at the heart of MasterCard’s business and enjoy a broad exposure to all its different aspects. You will be working in an international environment, across MEA geographies and across all products.
In this position you will be leading the pricing and interchange strategies for MasterCard products and services. You will design, assess and implement initiatives to strengthen MasterCard’s’ competitive position on product and country level. By enhancing and shaping our economics you play an important role in the development and adoption of innovative payment solutions.
You will have broad exposure within the organization and work closely with Country and Product management and liaise with the key functional partners in the Legal, Finance and Business Development teams. You will serve as strategic thought partner for senior management and contribute to key projects for MasterCard’s strategy.
In the role you will:
• Identify and design opportunities to strengthen the economics of Mastercard’s products and services.
• Identify revenue enhancement initiatives to support MC MEA revenue growth
• Make holistic assessments on the different initiatives incorporating multiple perspectives such as strategic, risk, customer impact, feasibility
• Run financial impact simulations on country, product and customer level
• Prepare recommendations and necessary materials for decision making purpose and present recommendations to Senior Management
• Collaborate closely with regional and country management
• Participate in cross-functional teams and work closely with various internal and external stakeholders, e.g. Product, Finance, O&T, Legal, Customers, consultants…
• Participate into global customer economics projects, representing MEA
All About You
The ideal candidate:
• has excellent analytical skills and an excellent knowledge of Excel
• is able to conduct complex analysis with an ability to translate technical and analytical output into clear strategies comprehensible for all stakeholders
• is able to develop a strategic view on MasterCard’s services and economics
• has excellent English communication skills; verbally and written
• is customer oriented with a high sense of accountability and urgency,
• has a strong drive and curiosity to learn
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-100409