MasterCard Product Development Analyst, API in Delaware
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Product Development Analyst, API
Are you a System Analyst who wants to work for a company that offers above and beyond benefits, including paid parental leave, flexible work hours, gift matching, and even volunteer incentives? Do you want to work in an inclusive and nurturing culture that encourages your own professional learning and development?
At Mastercard, our industry expertise is enhanced by our commitment to being a force of good in the world. We do well by doing good. Our core values of trust, partnership, agility, and thoughtful risk-taking are displayed in everything we do. Our culture of collaboration and inclusion makes our company a place where the best people choose to be. Come join us!
Mastercard Developers is the single gateway for Mastercard partners to access a diverse range of payment, data, loyalty, and security APIs. The team is responsible for delivering an experience that ensures developers can quickly find the right API, assess its technical capabilities, and integrate it into new and innovative solutions.
We are looking for a System Analyst to join our team and help us build towards the future. Our System Analysts will support our Product Managers to conceptualize, rationalize, and drive the development of new features for our Developers Portal.
• Elicits and decomposes business requirements into platform requirements and user stories
• Coordinates internal forums to collect and identify feature-level development opportunities
• Owns and manages product documentation ensuring features and associated documentation are clear and easily consumable by other engineering teams
• Prepares launches and monitors platform performances, adoption, and operational health for feature sets
• Focused on taking a technical approach to translating the business and customer needs into system specific objectives, enhancements and changes
All About You
• Advanced skills in analysis, documentation and requirement gathering.
• Strong technical knowledge and capability.
• Good understanding of SAFe, Agile and Scrum methodologies.
• Strong communication skills, attention to detail and ability to function independently with competing demands.
• High degree of initiative, self-motivation, and willingness to take on challenging opportunities
• Some level of experience with Java, CI/CD, Cloud infrastructure (PCF, AWS, Azure), microservices architecture, data structures and experience in data extraction and analysis is highly advantageous.
• Confluence, ALM/Rally working experience is a plus.
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-165606