MasterCard VP Regional Security Lead in Copenhagen, Denmark
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
VP Regional Security Lead
Our Regional Corporate Security Lead is a role for an individal you will contrubute at a senior level, who will be a member of the Mastercard Business Security Officer organization and who will guide the shape of the function.
You will be dedicated to technology and business partners to drive an optimal consultative approach to an integration. As the lead you will be responsible for developing and managing the Corporate Security design and integration plan during the exit from the Transitional Services Agreement from the New Mastercard Acquisition. This role will work very closely with the various integration leads to ensure alignment with overall integration plan.
You will be;
• Designing and executing the a plan to build out the Corporate Security team and integrate the acquired business into all required Corporate Security capabilities
• Responsible for identifying applicable integration requirements from the other integration work streams (Technology, HR, Finance, Legal, Product, Delivery, etc.) and delivering the appropriate solutions
• Responsible for the overall accountability for the successful delivery of the Corporate Security integration plan
• Working with other Operations and Technology teams to coordinate their activities in support of the development, test and implementation of the corporate security integration
• Managing the day to day delivery of the Corporate Security integration plan, addressing any conflicts, prioritization and rescheduling of activities and/or milestones and escalations to the overall O&T Integration Lead
• Developing a strong understanding of the acquired organization and applications to provide appropriate security decisions and advice
• Providing guidance to acquired business on Corporate Security topics, policies and controls.
• Collaborating with the application development organizations to assist in the development of strategies and plans for improving both architecture and application security
• Providing regular and timely reporting on the information security risks and metrics across the new entity, Customers and Regulators
• Providing security support for customer meetings
• Monitoring internal and external security trends and keep Corporate Security leadership informed
• Driving risk culture and promote security awareness activities within the acquired business
You will have:
• Demonstrated effectiveness working in a global environment.
• Demonstrated ability to operate with complete independence and autonomy.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills necessary for interaction with business leaders and teams across all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated experience building organizational relationships, partnering with and influencing executive leadership while commanding the respect of the individuals with varying technical expertise across the organization
• Proven ability to lead and manage large, complex Security projects with many dependencies and stakeholders and multiple cross-functional teams contributing to the success
• Experience and proficiency with cloud technologies, API design, and distributed systems operations
• Expertise in application security, vulnerability testing and risk management.
• Deep understanding of information security controls for various computing environments and applications including experience with ISO 27001
• Knowledge of PKI encryption, certificate management, MTLS, and digital signatures.
• Experience with software application development and/or application security background; solid knowledge of SDLC from design, testing, deployment to post-production and the different risk elements associated with each step
• Solid understanding of agile delivery methodologies (scrum, Kanban, etc.) and CI/CD
• Experience in payments a huge plus
• The ability to push back and challenge decisions
• Strong negotiation and consensus building skills
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-108010