MasterCard Senior Security Analyst NPP89 in Copenhagen, Denmark
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Security Analyst NPP89
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Regional Security team is looking for a Senior Analyst to drive our security strategy forward by consistently innovating and problem-solving. The ideal candidate is passionate about the security world (both physical and cyber), highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset, while being able to integrate a regional security team.
• Responsible for the Physical Security controls within both Corporate Offices working in tandem with the Security group, ensures those controls are implemented effectively
• Acts as site and personnel security, support and investigations
• Supports compliance: making sure the company is compliant with local, national and regional regulations, PCI and ISO standards. Map security controls back to established standards to reduce risk exposure
• Supporting, implementing, and maintaining security processes and policies, identifying and reducing risks, limiting liability and exposure to informational, physical risk.
• Understands incident response processes and participates in analysis, containment, and eradication of physical security events and incidents
• Implementing and overseeing strategies to assess and mitigate risk, safeguarding the regional business.
• Supports day-to-day operations
• Stakeholder in ORT and CM responses within the region
• Project sponsorship (security systems installations in the Nordics)
All About You
• Leadership and mentoring skills to help advance the overall capabilities of the department
• Strong relationship building skills and collaborative style to enable success across multiple partners
• Certification in physical and/or cyber security
• Be skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly
• Always look for potential solutions to solve problems
• Experience with security systems architecture/installation is an asset
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-121811