MasterCard Project Manager, Market Delivery Nordics & Baltics in Copenhagen, Denmark
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Project Manager, Market Delivery Nordics & Baltics
Location: Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Helsinki
Customer Delivery Europe is part of the Global Customer Delivery organization and plays a key role within the Mastercard Europe organization, bridging the Regional Divisions, Operations & Technology, Global Products & Solutions and other business units.
The Market Delivery team works in partnership mainly with local Sales and Product teams and with external stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of our products in the markets we operate. We are close to the markets and to our customers. We make it happen!
Customer Delivery Managers take responsibility for working with every stakeholder, internally and externally, to project manage and ensure successful end to end delivery of our products in the different markets.
• Responsible for the end-to-end management and delivery of project and program initiatives for the Nordic & Baltic division. Take ownership of the delivery of solutions after the sale has completed by initiating and driving the implementation process. Maintain a workplan identifying responsibilities, deliverables and processes that must be executed to achieve results. Document and steer specific milestones and act as key point of contact with customer and sales team. This requires a tight collaboration with different functional entities within and beyond Customer Delivery
• Provide regular updates on project and program execution to customer and Mastercard senior management. Support the post implementation review process including project closing meeting with sales team and customers
• Provide delivery solution consultancy and support pre-sales activities with business development and account manager teams to ensure that opportunities are correctly assessed and feasible solutions are provided
• Partner with all relevant internal stakeholders as applicable to achieve business objectives and increase the overall customer's satisfaction with Mastercard
• Act as an escalation contact for issues that arises during implementations and ensure problems of varying complexity are resolved to the customer's satisfaction
All about you
• Previous project management experience
• Good knowledge of financial and banking industries in the Nordic markets (Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Iceland)
• Knowledge of financial and banking industries in the Baltic markets (Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania) is a plus
• Good knowledge of operations and business practices with a focus on credit and debit cards (issuing and acquiring)
• Understanding of payments products and services, including digital and mobile payments and e-commerce is a definite asset
• Experience in project managing complex projects covering multiple functions and platforms
• Ability to grasp the complex technical requirements needed to successfully lead the delivery and implementation of new products and solutions
• Strong analytical and problem identification and solving skills and ability to escalate to management when appropriate
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong relationship, partnership, collaboration, teamwork skills, both with internal and external stakeholders at all levels in an organization
Education and qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Prince2 Certification preferred however not required
• English and Swedish language mandatory, fluent in other Nordic languages is a plus
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-166371