MasterCard Customer Technical Services Analyst in Copenhagen, Denmark
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Customer Technical Services Analyst
Customer Technical Services (CTS) acts as a single point of contact for Schemes, Participants, business, and internal business partners, analyzing a wide variety of customer inquiries and providing end to end ownership of issues.
CTS provides first and second level technical support as well as drives system processing changes on behalf of Mastercard customers. Takes intelligence gained from servicing customers technical needs and provides feedback on business and process improvements to improve the customer experience.
CTS Real Time Payment is creating a new hub in Europe, initially dedicated to support P27 and participants on new and existing products/services in production environment. The team is based in Copenhagen and will act as the single point of contact to P27 & participants for their technical queries and or solve any problems with support coverage of 24/7.
• Provide operational and technical support for customers analyzing a wide variety of issues, determine needed actions, and follow through to resolution
• Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products or services and handle and resolve customer issues via approved support channels
• Capture detailed and accurate information issues, concerns and enhancements
• Collaborates with internal business partners to facilitate and support the internal implementation of any new product or technology enhancement, ensuring that customer ' voice' is taken into account
• Responding and resolving to customers issues while meeting SLAs
• Meet or exceed target departmental objectives related to key performance on issue resolution, customer satisfaction and overall availability to handle customer inquiries
• Implements process improvements, formulating recommendations to enhance customer service delivery and minimize inefficiencies
All About you
The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset.
• Experience in Customer Technical service for business (B2B)
• Experience problem-solving skills troubleshooting and responding to routine customer inquiries with high quality resolutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in card operations with emphasis on authorizations, clearing, settlement and real-time payments is a plus
• Proven ability to interface directly with customers on most challenging/complex issues
• Willing to work in 24/7 shift environment
• Familiar with ITIL framework
• Speaking a Nordic language is a plus but not a must
Please note : This team is part of a 24/7 operation therefore candidates must be comfortable working a shift pattern that will include weekends and evenings
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-177212