MasterCard Manager - UXUI Data Scientist (CAR0076) in Connecticut
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager - UXUI Data Scientist (CAR0076)
The Digital Asset Security (DAS) team as part of the Cyber & Intelligence Solutions (C&I) Group is managing cutting-edge technology and data analytics to identify Crypto to and from recipients, trace illicit VASPS, and identify High Risk Crypto to prevent fraud and money laundering across our payment network.
Recent acquisitions and developments have provided Mastercard with assets that form an essential part of Mastercard’s digital asset strategy to:
• Enable trust, compliance & security-by-design across all our rails
• Enable our customers to participate in the growth potential of the Cryptocurrency market
• Identify Payment Flows to and from Virtual Asset Service Providers and reveal risks associated with those payment flows
• Expand Mastercard’s reach by providing direct relationships to Central Banks, Tax Agencies, Country Regulators, Law Enforcement, Payment Processors etc while deepening relationships with issuers and acquirers across sectors and geographies
This UXUI role supports the design of innovative DAS products and has the ability to translate complex crypto and blockchain data science into meaningful, understandable, data visualization for our clients.
The ideal candidate should be a passionate, self-motivated, team player with experience working in a quickly evolving environment and who has a willingness to work and learn in a collaborative organization.
The Digital Assets UX Designer will:
• Design Mastercard’s first cryptocurrency insights interface.
• Create compelling user experiences for next generation products that drive adoption, usage and engagement.
• Translate use cases into clear direction through UX & Visual design deliverables such as flow diagram, journey maps, concepts, wireframes, high fidelity experiences and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Plan and execute research activities, test prototypes and concepts with end users
• Work as part of a cross functional team to drive features from research to implementation; work with technologists to understand the end to end data flows and how they should be properly interpreted for Mastercard’s clients.
• Design of Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) using human-centric design principles and rapid prototyping
• Provide input to the UI Dev intake process, support UI Devs on implementation decisions, participate in UI demos, and review final UI deliverables.
• Leverage existing – and contribute net new – design patterns to Mastercard’s design pattern library
All About You
• Experience building enterprise data visualization with applications in crypto risk, FinTech, or blockchain industries
• Expertise in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, and Invision, and user research tools such as Wevo, UserZoom, or UserTesting
• Experience with data visualization development and concepts;
o Platform/portal design
o Dashboard and interactive system design
o User management and permission based experiences
o Complex data and UI organization
o Design systems and smart layouts
o Navigation design
o Web design - responsive design
• Experience with descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive analytics, a big plus
• Experience in agile product development, a plus
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-144808