MasterCard Senior Specialist, Customer Technical Services - Contractor Role in Cairo, Egypt
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Specialist, Customer Technical Services - Contractor Role
• The B2B payments technology team is developing new, cutting-edge, technology to streamline B2B payments worldwide
• This role will be integral to the successful launch and support of this new technology
• Are you an experienced software professional who is passionate about innovative technology and its potential to help create a world beyond cash?
• Can you plan test strategy and acceptance criteria keeping end customer needs – functional, non-functional, and user experience - in mind?
• Love being hands on and can write code to break software as part of ensuring highest software quality and stability?
• Can you scale your communication at all levels starting from engineers to program managers to product managers?
• Responsible for all aspects of operations support for existing customers, including process, business and technical consultation
• Reviews customer issues logs, proposes initial enhancements and assists in problem resolution, including escalating advanced issues
• Guides customers through training documents may provide alternative solutions
• Accountable for end to end process ownership of client service requests and the coordination of teams to resolve issues within a service level contract to avoid financial penalties
• Accountable for developing and maintaining customer support guidelines, metrics, tools and practices throughout the customer life cycle
• Collects customer feedback and market intelligence and shares findings with partners in Technology, Product and Customer Delivery
• Meets with Customers and MasterCard teams to conduct inquiry reviews and to identify technology or process enhancements
All About You:
• Experience using Mastercard tools, systems, and documentations to resolve moderately difficult customer issues, and guiding junior members to Mastercard resources
• Success in answering and completing customer service inquiries; demonstrates strategic and preventative thinking with moderately difficult concepts
• General understanding of software patterns and concepts, programming languages, database structures, and related operational protocols
• Some ability to deliver customer training
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-84292