MasterCard Senior Sales Representative, Solution Sales in Cairo, Egypt
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Sales Representative, Solution Sales
Reporting to the VP, Solutions Sales – s/he will be responsible for growing penetration of Mastercard Issuing Solutions among FIs and Merchants in the respective territory.
This role will have a dual reporting to the Manager/Director, Issuing Solution Sales responsible for territory.
• Understand Regional Strategy. Analyze Country Landscape to drive growth of Mastercard Solutions in the respective territory.
• Align with Cluster & Country Management and Delivery. Design engagement plans, quarterly reviews and product deep dives with relevant data analyses and actionable recommendations.
• Develop market wide growth strategies and innovative sales frameworks, leveraging market insights, white papers and data analysis.
• Understand Issuers value chain, payment flows, technology and card infrastructure, business needs and requirements, financial reports, digital roadmap and cards vision.
• Help develop formal recommendations for presentation to senior leadership teams
• Develop Business Plan and Action Items for the respective territory.
• Ensure compliance and transparency in the Legal and Contracting processes as per Mastercard policy.
• The role will require international travel (60%)
Must demonstrate style with high sense of urgency, ability to think analytically and precisely, and the ability to take thoughtful risks with imperfect knowledge.
Strong collaborative skills with ability to be effective outside the business unit and without need for reporting relationships.
Relationship building skills across all levels to foster credibility and trust.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-93134