MasterCard Managed Services, Marketing Manager in Cairo, Egypt
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Managed Services, Marketing Manager
MasterCard Advisors, the professional services arm of MasterCard Worldwide, provides consulting, marketing and information services to financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With its unique expertise, deep understanding of customer needs and track record in addressing complex challenges, MasterCard Advisors addresses challenges and opportunities of clients, enhances MasterCard's performance and establishes global thought leadership.
• Support the implementation of the Managed Services strategy in MEA
• Launch a variety of direct marketing campaigns to drive profitable cards portfolios
• Develop and execute marketing strategies, full-fledged communication plans for cards portfolios
• Launch targeted campaigns to drive profitable and measurable customer behavior on the cards portfolios of banks as activation, retention, spend, retention etc. through different channels
• Develop communication content for direct marketing campaigns
• Quantify budget of campaigns and impact
• Measure performance of communication and ROMI
• Develop dash boards to measure cards business performance
• Manage direct marketing agencies from briefing to execution, driving measurable results and cost efficiencies
• Support to drive managed services revenue within the region
• Facilitate sales and be responsible for delivery of Managed Services solutions in MEA
• Align Managed Services’ capabilities and initiatives with the priorities jointly set by MasterCard Advisors and the MEA region
• Contribute to closing sales opportunities identified by MasterCard Advisors account cluster leads, for example by
presenting at client meetings and providing input to proposals
• Adapt relevant solution packages created in other markets to region’s needs
• Develop new solutions and supporting sales materials, particularly digital solutions
• Partner with Mastercard Worldwide’s Marketing team to create solutions which leverage Priceless and MasterCard Assets
• Support Market lead with supplier management and project documentation
• Extract and apply best practices across Middle East Africa region and globally, identifying opportunities to both import and export best practices and solutions
All About You
• Education: Bachelor’s degree; MBA is a plus
• Experience working directly at issuing banks especially in cards portfolio management role
• Experience in digital marketing and communication
• Experience supervising direct marketing agencies
• Experience in remote managerial situations
• Appetite for growing a business; independent problem solver
• Able to drive new concepts to trial and roll-out
• Experience at working in matrix relationship oriented environments
• Independent and self-motivated; enjoys new situations
• Contract negotiation and agency management
• Application of analytics and metrics to drive marketing campaigns
• Excellent PowerPoint skills; excellent presentation skills Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Consulting experience is a plus
• Willingness to travel – up to 50%
• Languages: Fluency in English and Arabic required
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-75984