MasterCard Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis in Buenos Aires, Argentina
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
• Responsible for budgeting and forecasting short/long-term plans, as well as preparing and analyzing internal and external financial reports
• Activities include managing risks and opportunities, monitoring the organization's revenue and expenses while considering macro-economic factors
• Supports a specific targeted area with financial and budget related needs; conducts financial analysis for group/business unit leadership
• Prepares and updates designated financial reports
• Builds and maintains tools and report; may serve as a go-to resource for financial technology
• Performs the annual target and budget process by issuing guidelines, analyzing performance, producing key management reporting, consolidating information and tracking changes
• May assist with gathering requirements for internal and external audit testing
• Demonstrates the ability to build internal and external business partnerships; begins to develop key relationships to understand the needs and objectives of stakeholders
• Experience reviewing and analyzing financial and operational modeling to support moderate-to-complex projects
• Experienced with financial systems and applications (e.g., Hyperion, Oracle)
• Experience resolving basic issues in a timely and efficient manner, begins to gain exposure to the resolution of complex issues
• Experience working with colleagues from other business units and markets
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business or equivalent experience in financial analysis.
• Strong communication skills: written and oral - ability to communicate effectively in a clear and concise manner at all levels of the organization.
• Strong strategic focus
• Expert Analytical skills and proficient in excel / highly skilled in modeling
• Strong negotiating and influencing skills
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-133538