MasterCard Manager, Merchant Marketing in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the worlds fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Merchant Marketing
Responsible for end-to-end digital implementation and maintenance initiatives, which will include mobile application development, complex platform website development, and website redesigns, maintenance, tagging (Digital Intelligence, time global, Omniture), CMS , SEO (Search Engine Operator) and content.
* Website and mobile platforms, UX, tagging (Media), tracking (Omniture), content management (Adobe), development, implementation, SEO, website platform migration;
* Manage and control content publish in all digital platforms: sites, mobile, blogs and other platforms;
* Manage directly Digital agencies from kick-off to launch, including any post-launch changes as needed or content population on CMS and further maintenance;
* Responsible for trafficking experience so knowledge of tagging and tracking (Omniture / GA);
* Manage local digital partners;
* Coordinate thorough QA processes to ensure user experience is correct and tagging is complete;
* Ensure all internal stakeholders (including Legal and Privacy Police) approved the content before start production or publish;
* Guarantee content alignment in all MasterCard web platforms;
* Controlling of timelines and deadlines with the agencies;
* Lead usability test and UX for all digital platforms including mobile applications
*Responsible for the CRM communications and strategy, considering to manage the main vendor, RAPP, build the life cycle strategy, support the day by day activities and interactions between marketing team and RAPP team.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-68266