MasterCard Consultant, Advisors Marketing Focus in Buenos Aires, Argentina
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Consultant, Advisors Marketing Focus
Consultant, Advisors – Marketing Focus
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing cutting-edge services that help our customers grow through strategic definitions and support, marketing implementations and deployment engagements.
Centered on data-driven technologies, innovative marketing strategies and cutting-edge solutions, these services include consulting, loyalty and marketing campaigns, test-and-learn business experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
While specializing in the payments industry, Mastercard Data & Services also works closely with major retailers, airlines, and other enterprises, leveraging data and insights garnered from within and beyond its network.
We are looking for talented marketing professionals, who share our passion for real and tangible impact through smart campaigns/projects execution. Join us and take a leading role in shaping the growth of our team.
Make an Impact as Consultant / Marketing Specialist
As a consultant you will have the opportunity to lead marketing engagements with key clients of the region within the financial services industry across a range of different topics such as usage campaigns, launch of new products, communications strategies, among others.
• Contributing to the delivery of (digital) marketing projects and marketing solutions including data-driven digital campaigns, marketing automation, and card lifecycle management initiatives designed to address a wide range of business needs/customer challenges such as acquisition, launch, activation, usage, cross and up selling, retention and loyalty
• Helping the creation of effective and impactful marketing strategies for key clients in the region, construction and analysis of results and key insights through an agile thinking that iterates on time to maximize results. Also, helps identifying key lessons learned from marketing campaigns executions.
• Supporting the development of recommendations and preparing presentations with coherent storylines and clear messages to clients
• Understanding immediate client needs and agenda to provide creative input, identifying project flagging and pertinent risks and proposing ideas to mitigate them
• Developing day-to-day work relationship with entry-level clients, and with marketing agencies to ensure execution of campaigns/projects are done successfully
• Supporting intellectual capital development from client work and incorporates insights from related intellectual capital/project initiatives
• Identifying client challenges and bringing ideas on opportunities to the attention of senior Mastercard Advisors staff
In supporting the problem-solving process to drive high-value decisions, you will work closely with team members of various levels and contribute to the firm's intellectual capital and solution development. At Mastercard, you are expected to not only have a tremendous impact in transforming our clients, but also have a leading role in shaping the organization’s future.
Bring your Passion and Expertise
We recruit for and value the following core competencies:
• Passion: Actively seeks responsibility and takes pride in delivering the highest quality results and recommendations to our clients.
• Analytic Excellence: Demonstrates a strong aptitude for structured problem solving and quantitative skills.
• Digital Marketing competencies (video, SEO, SEM, content marketing…)
• Project Management: Clear interest in project delivery with business clients, and intuition for the way that companies make decisions.
• Communication and Presence: Excellent written and verbal communication skills in client-facing situations, positioning Mastercard’s solutions as high value solutions in sales and delivery conversations.
• Teamwork: Willingness to work within small teams to produce outstanding deliverables, with a will to win attitude.
• Integrity: Commitment to Mastercard's values of honesty and integrity with a willingness to embrace and learn from our mistakes.
• Diverse Perspective: Brings a unique skillset or approach to the table in every client engagement or internal activity.
• Undergraduate or master’s degree and some work experience after completing your degree(s)
• Marketing experience with key focus in digital and data-driven marketing, either in an agency environment or within a fast-paced organization where marketing is one of the key drivers to grow
• Exceptional quantitative problem-solving skills and ability to structure analyses to form data-driven solutions to ambiguous client challenges
• Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
• Demonstrated ability to build trust-based relationships with colleagues and clients
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills required, SQL / data expertise preferred
• Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of which they are applying for a position in, as well as eligible to apply for travel visas as required by travel needs.
Would be a plus if you have:
• Exposure to payments and / or retail banking or merchants
• Experience in a consulting organization as a consultant is a plus
• Experience in Digital CX (customer experience)
• Experience managing innovative platforms/technologies
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-167527