MasterCard Associate Managing Consultant, Business Development, Advisors in Buenos Aires, Argentina
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Associate Managing Consultant, Business Development, Advisors
Mastercard Advisors, the professional services arm of Mastercard, provides payments-focused consulting services to financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With its unique category expertise, deep understanding of customer needs and successful track record in addressing complex challenges throughout the payment’s lifecycle, Mastercard Advisors addresses the challenges and opportunities of its clients, enhances Mastercard's strategic and tactical performance and establishes Mastercard's global thought-leadership pre-eminence.
• Are you motivated by developing new insights into issues and developing recommendations that add real value to clients?
• Can you develop strategies and programs for regional and global clients?
• Do you want to play a key role in driving a world beyond cash?
The Associate Managing Consultant, Business Development is an active team member who contributes to sales targets and opportunity generation and closing with Mastercard Advisors clients. Whilst this individual is not expected to be a subject matter expert in the payment cards industry, they will demonstrate expertise in consulting sales management experience and professional problem-solving skills.
• Together with existing team, shape Mastercard Advisors growth strategy for regional accounts in Latin America and execute against that strategy
• Identify the most critical aspects of a client´s or market´s situation to determine new business opportunities
• Leverage deep knowledge of all the Mastercard Advisors capabilities and how they fit together to create customized and relevant solutions for clients solving for their needs
• Leverage subject matter experts to develop best customized proposals for the clients
• Write well-structured and persuasive proposals and communicate to executives to pursue
• Identify and pursue related sales with client senior executives; deliver strong sales pitches
• Partner with project team to ensure project quality and identification of follow-up sales opportunities
• Actively participate in recruiting, training and developing others
• Proven consulting experience at a top-rated firm or equivalent business management experience and internal consulting experience in a major financial institution
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification. Advanced degree or MBA preferred
• Fluent in or Native Spanish speaking is a must-have. Professional level English language capability
• Strong analytical, interpretive and problem-solving skills, including the proven ability to interpret large amounts of data, some of it ambiguous, and translate it into concise rational output that includes recommendations based upon core findings.
• Strong presence & communication skills – both interpersonal & written
• Excellent client management & engagement management skills
• Proven team player with proven ability to work with all levels in a highly intellectual, collaborative, and fast paced
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-159554