MasterCard Student Worker - Marketing in Budapest, Hungary
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Student Worker - Marketing
All about us
MasterCard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
Join the industry’s most passionate, motivated & engaged global team - Our employees are encouraged to drive innovation every day in support of a more connected world – A World Beyond Cash.
• Have you ever wanted to learn how to negotiate effectively?
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• Would you like to join a team of diverse skills and experience?
• Support of campaign- and agency-related activities (briefing, campaigns, project fulfillment, reporting)
• Information sharing across the multiple departments (campaigns, activities, other initiatives).
• Support agency operations on a daily basis.
• Assist in contracting process.
• Assist in reporting to management.
All about you
• This position is reserved for a student currently enrolled in a University or University of Applied Sciences who has completed at least two semesters of study.
• This is a part-time role, 20 hours per week, paid hourly
• Strong understanding of MS Office
• Fluent written and spoken Hungarian and English language ability
• Understanding of Social media and online tools
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-86310