MasterCard Manager, Account Management, Hungary (18 months Fixed Term Employment) in Budapest, Hungary
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Account Management, Hungary (18 months Fixed Term Employment)
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Sales team is looking for an Account Manager responsible for setting up its sales strategies as it relates to customer accounts, that are aligned with both local and global strategies and achieving sales goals that drive market share, volume and revenue growth, leads and manages existing customer relationships, and works to identify opportunities and customer needs, partners with customers to deliver customized solutions and comprehensive consulting support and is responsible for pipeline management at the account level.
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Contributing to the achievement of sales and net revenue targets
• Leading negotiations with clients and mobilize relevant internal resources
• Assistsing with analysis of customer’s business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis
• Assisting in designing strategies, messaging and proposals for customers
• Supporting the management of key customer relationships at manager level
• Collaborating with the account team and customers to plan, execute and monitor progress against annual business plans
• Assisting in local projects and cross-functional initiatives
• Delivering against market share and profitability targets
All About You
The ideal candidate for this position should:
• Have comprehensive experience of executing and managing sales strategies for medium-sized accounts
• Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of MasterCard's core products, rules, and services
• Have experience of delivering thoughtful market and business analysis for customer accounts
• Demonstrate in depth understanding of banking and payment industry, including market evolution, key players, competitive landscape, etc.
• Demonstrate familiarity with innovations related to banking, payments and adjacent areas
• Have proven experience of designing and executing account plans aligned with clients’ needs
• Be able to communicate easily with client representatives across various org chart layers and business areas
• Demonstrate excellent influential skills versus both external and internal stakeholders
• Be an excellent problem solver and dots connector
• Exhibit good analytical skills
• Look at everything through the eyes of the customer and see their need for an easy and profitable life
• Demonstrate entrepreneurial and thoughtful risk-taking approach
• Be creative, constructive and proactive
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-110251