MasterCard Senior Analyst, Software Testing & Quality Assurance in Brisbane, Australia
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Analyst, Software Testing & Quality Assurance
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
This position is an exciting opportunity to work in the Payments domain applying best practices in test automation. You will be working in a development team ensuring that the team’s features are production ready.
As an experienced senior test engineer you will report to the manager of your agile development team. You will ensure we are delivering performant, high quality software to our customers by:
• Developing and implementing QA standards, processes, tools and methodologies and partnering with other functions to establish testing requirements.
• Performing technical testing of software components, validating functional requirements.
• Defining, implementing and driving best practices and quality standards.
• Developing and executing automated tests (for APIs and UIs) and manual exploratory tests.
• Understanding automated testing of complex, distributed micro-services where security, reliability and performance matter.
• Driving collaboration with stakeholders, both within and across teams, in a fast paced environment.
All About You
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science/ Engineering or equivalent work experience plus formal training in testing theory.
• Experience with automated testing, including Selenium, Jenkins or alternatives.
• Experience with writing and refactoring Java test suites and test frameworks.
• Experience with test and defect/requirements management tools.
• Experience with security testing would be advantageous
• Actively involved in your own professional development and skills growth.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-88188