MasterCard Lead BizOps Engineer in Brisbane, Australia
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Lead BizOps Engineer
Lead, Biz Ops Engineer
Primary responsibilities include overall accountability and leadership for a complex projects successful and timely implementation as well as satisfying the intended business results for Simplify application under Mastercard Payment Gateway Services.
• Core responsibility for managing relationships and communicating with the project sponsor, senior management and a wide range of project contributors.
• Identifies key barriers to a projects success and actively manages all mitigation activities
• Define, maintain, and continuously improve the release management activities and processes for Simplify application
• Work with different stakeholders (Product, Software Engineering, Business Operation and Technical Operations) to successfully plan and share the release windows and cycles across the platform, monitoring their progress & managing the associated risks
• Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders and ensure that release cycles are being met
• Coordinate communications (release notes, general updates, outages etc.) with internal stakeholders and customers (internal/external)
• Ensure Quality Gates are being met (Owner/Acceptor engagement) with release readiness & go/no-go review
• Participate in Change Review meetings to discuss release scope and/or roadblocks
• Responsible for planning, developing, and executing schedules to ensure timely completion of project deadlines and milestones.
• Ensure methodology compliance and manage resolutions, reporting to management when necessary.
• Ensure timely and accurate communication with project staff throughout the life cycle of the project.
• Must be familiar with the system’s scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the teams.
• Regularly communicates to senior management regarding the status of specific project deliverables.
• Provide measurable input into new products, processes, standards or plans in support of the business.
• Effectively lead the project team to align with the business objectives, project schedule, and project budget.
All About You
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
• PMP certification preferred Knowledge / Experience
• Advanced knowledge and demonstrated expertise in the areas of strategy, planning and project management required processes and techniques.
• Demonstrate strong experience with structured methodology and project planning tools.
• Knowledge of Mastercard and the payments industry preferred.
• Listening, oral, written and presentation skills and effective interpersonal skills.
• Organizational and planning and multi-tasking skills
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, relationship-building and negotiation skills required with a solid track record for developing internal and external relationships.
• Demonstrate ethics and values to generate high team trust.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-108420