MasterCard Senior Project Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Project Manager
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Project Management Team is looking for a Senior Project Manager to help us introduce the next generation of mobile marketing management tools that allow our clients to build and manage their own robust loyalty programs and marketing messaging systems. SessionM is looking for a super smart, super dedicated Senior Project Manager to successfully integrate new clients into our platform. This position combines a great instinct for problem solving with a client-friendly and client-focused personality. We are looking for experienced project managers who have proven track records of being solution and delivery focused, and who can perform at a high level - leading strategic, cross-functional, cross-company, business and technical SaaS implementations.
• Responsible for effectively initiating, planning, scheduling, estimating, forecasting, coordinating, controlling, managing and delivering all activities for projects and related release initiatives.
• Serve as the primary conduit between our teams and the client during the integration process.
• Oversee the day-to-day progress of projects and release initiatives with regard to time, budget, scope and quality and apply processes to report release status, key metrics and deliverables.
• Demonstrate leadership by working with the Client, Integration Engineers and Product Managers to prioritize and refine User Stories, assist with client integration efforts, and negotiate internal resource allocation to formulate a release plan.
• Coordinate inter-project and inter-team dependencies and risks.
• Run post-mortem reviews on all integration projects to identify learnings that will help improve the overall process.
• Position may require some travel.
All About You
• Bachelor’s degree in technology, business or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Intermediate experience in working with business and technology stakeholders with sensitivity and commitment to business problem solving via technology solutions.
• Intermediate experience managing projects, specifically in the areas of SaaS or large-scale enterprise software implementations. Any ad tech, loyalty or martech experience would be a plus!
• Proven ability to help build and provide leadership across strong project teams.
• Exceptional project management skills with ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects in cross-functional environment.
• Ability to communicate needs and schedules to business stakeholders and technology teams, as well as ensure plans are in place/standards are adhered to.
• Position will require a level of confidence to hold the line with either clients or with internal teams to provide the highest level of advocacy for the project.
• Should have a good sense of humor.
• Understands that the only easy day was yesterday.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-114998