MasterCard Principal, Advisors Client Services – Loyalty in Boston, Massachusetts
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Principal, Advisors Client Services – Loyalty
The Advisors Client Services team provides the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. We combine traditional management consulting with our rich data assets and in-house technology to provide our clients with powerful strategic insights and recommendations.
Mastercard Advisors Client Services is looking for a Principal to join its Loyalty practice in the US. The practice has been growing rapidly and partners with clients to drive customer engagement and loyalty. This role is a great opportunity to shape the direction of the practice, partner with senior clients at leading brands on loyalty, and scale growth globally.
• Lead clients: Cultivate lasting relationships with senior clients at Fortune 500 brands, becoming a trusted ally for loyalty who can be relied upon to deliver sound advice and exceptional results.
• Create measurable value: Achieve these results by guiding clients through an end-to-end view of customer loyalty and engagement, spanning strategy, technology (e.g., SessionM platform, proprietary Mastercard data products), and operation of a brand’s customer loyalty and/or engagement programs.
• Growth: Drive growth of the business by identifying and developing new client relationships while expanding our presence at existing clients.
• Lead and develop teams: Own the overall direction of client engagements and drive problem solving, data-driven recommendations, and precise cross-functional execution. Play an active role in coaching, mentoring, and developing team members.
• Shape innovation: Explore innovative ways to differentiate or advance the Loyalty practice’s positioning, capabilities, and offerings. Partner with practice leadership to shape product development based on client learnings.
• Experience leading digital marketing, loyalty, CRM, and/or personalization at an established brand and/or top consulting firm
• Ability to break down and communicate complex ideas in dynamic situations
• History of navigating ambiguity in an unstructured, high-growth environment
• High level of ownership, quantitative acumen, creativity, and entrepreneurship
• Expertise in travel & hospitality, retail, or QSR/restaurants is a plus
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-171807