MasterCard Marketing Analyst in Boston, Massachusetts
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Mastercard Data & Services encompasses Mastercard's offerings beyond the transaction, providing customers across industries and geographies with a tailored portfolio of solutions to address their business pain points.
By harnessing the power of our real-time, anonymized and aggregated transaction data, powerful software platforms and wealth of expertise, Mastercard Data & Services empowers customers to unlock a holistic view of consumer behavior beyond their four walls, distill actionable insights and make more data-driven decisions. With compelling offerings for financial institutions, retailers, telecommunications organizations, travel companies and more, our services drive efficiency and value and enable our customers to solve business problems from end to end.
The Data & Services Marketing team is focused on driving revenue growth through customer acquisition and retention by creating B2B thought leadership positioning and content, as well as building and executing global and local multi-channel campaigns. This includes creation of in-depth white papers and reports as well as blog posts, planning and execution of global and local events and webinars, digital campaign design and execution, local campaign implementation, creation of sales materials (such as product narratives, case studies), and other materials. This role is specifically focused on supporting the Latin America and Caribbean region, curating regionally relevant content and deploying campaigns in-market to drive Data & Services growth.
Analysts on the D&S Marketing team take an active role across these areas, including: shaping marketing strategy by region and industry in conjunction with leadership, designing and executing end-to-end campaigns, measuring impact of marketing activities, and planning customer-facing events. Analysts make an impact across campaign themes, industries, markets and products.
• Contributes to regional marketing strategy and executes in-market campaigns for Latin America including thought leadership and sales narrative content development and localization, digital advertising campaigns, and in-person and virtual events / webinars
• Consistently communicates with stakeholders in the Latin America region to identify business priorities to inform marketing activity
• Localize global content, including facilitating/reviewing translated materials, to drive relevance and engagement with the content in Latin American and the Caribbean
• Analyzes campaign performance using specified measures and evaluation metrics and consistently communicates outcomes to stakeholders
• Effectively partners with third parties (e.g., marketing agencies, translation agencies, event organizers, etc.) and internal partners to drive desired outcomes
What makes the position great?
• Opportunity to make a tangible impact at a successful organization like Mastercard within a fast-growing and innovative business unit: Data & Services
• Ability to contribute to strategic decisions, such as how to position a solution or go after an industry
• Collaboration with exceptional peers and senior leaders who are passionate about what they do
• Gain experience communicating with senior business leaders
• Flexibility to work on many new, challenging, and rapidly moving projects
All About You:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Highly motivated, self-directed, and hard-working professional with desire to own projects from start to finish
• Inquisitive, with an aptitude for analytical and quantitative problem solving
• Interest in both B2B sales and marketing; understanding of B2B marketing and business development strategies
• Strong drive and interest in increasing responsibility, leadership, and professional growth
• Excited to contribute to a growing, fast moving, and highly collaborative team with a ‘make-it-happen’ attitude
• Full professional fluency in English and Spanish is required; Portuguese fluency a plus given the role supports Brazil
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
• Experience in B2B or B2C marketing role (or related field) preferred
• Experience with Pardot, Salesforce.com, advertising, webinar platforms are a plus
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-120864